Black acetic cross-linking silicone sealant, resistant to high temperatures, with practical pressure dispenser (pressure pack) Characteristics:
● Resists temperatures up to 240°C
● Allows you to make permanent elastic seals
● Replaces pre-formed gaskets
● The practical dispenser allows for easy dispensing (one-handed) and precise and uniform distribution of the product
● Polymerizes by reacting to atmospheric humidity and forms an elastic and resistant seal
● Ideal for oil pans, oil pumps, crankcases, gearboxes, engine parts not subject to high pressures and applications requiring resistance to high temperatures
● Adheres perfectly to most non-porous substrates, such as glass, painted wood, ceramic and enamel
● Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastic, neoprene and bituminous substrates
● Not paintable
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
The working surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease residues. Apply a layer at least 2 mm thick. Remove any residue within 5 minutes of application. Application temperature: +5°C ÷ +40°C.
Test before use.