Acetic cross-linking red silicone sealant Characteristics:
● Resists temperatures up to 300°C
● Allows you to make permanent elastic seals
● Replaces pre-formed gaskets.
● The practical dispenser allows for easy dispensing (one-handed) and precise and uniform distribution of the product
● Polymerizes by reacting to atmospheric humidity and forms an elastic and resistant seal
● Ideal for oven doors, hobs, heating systems, drains, thermostats, pumps, heating pipes, engine parts not subject to high pressures and all applications where high temperature resistance is required
● Adheres perfectly to most non-porous substrates, such as glass, painted wood, ceramic and enamel
● Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastic, neoprene and bituminous substrates
● Not paintable
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The working surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease residues.
Apply a layer at least 2 mm thick.
Remove any residue within 5 minutes of application.
Application temperature: +5°C ÷ +40°C.
Test before use.