The mower grin, battery - bm46a-82v - with battery and with traction
GRIN BM46A-82V is a car with all-wheel drive automatic-equipped by the electric motor, Briggs&Stratton powered by a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery to 82V.
The battery from 5Ah and 82V allows you to cut up to 600 square meters of lawn, under normal conditions, with a single charge. You get to 1,200 square meters with an extra battery from 5Ah.
The traction unit professional 2-SPEED, box of aluminum-tin oil bath, it is reliable and powerful and allows you to adjust the speed depending on the condition of the lawn.
- Cutting width: 46 cm
- Drive: Professional 2 speed
- Starter: Electric with button on the handle
- Cutting system: cutting System: patented GRIN CUTS, NOT COLLECT, do NOT GO IN the LANDFILL
- Cutting height: 4 heights, adjustable with a single lever quick-release
- Wheels: Grip, Grin, in steel, with double ball bearing
- Cap and structure: Reinforced, coated steel heat
- Handle: Regulators quick height aluminum
- Motor: high efficiency with integrated control, safety key.
- Dry weight: 34 Kg battery excluded
THE CONE MOTOR PROTECTION SWITCH INSTALLED IN SERIES !!!
Practical start command of the electric motor placed on the handle with safety switch to prevent accidental operation of the
Lithium-ion battery to 82V
82V power to ensure exceptional performance, power and a duration of 1 hour of cut of 800 square meters. Quick charge in just 75 minutes, cutting performance is identical to an internal combustion engine.
The system shock series
The cone Motor protection switch, coupled to the frame Grin absorbs shocks due to accidental bumps against rocks or roots during the cut, minimizing to the maximum the cnseguenze of these impacts
Professional frame, comfort electric
Combines the structural characteristics of a professional machine with the silent operation, the convenience and the convenience of a battery-powered electric motor
• WARRANTY SATISFIED OR REIMBURSED 6 MONTHS
• RETURN AND REPAIR FREE OF CHARGE
• PRIORITY SUPPORT FREE 800 985039
• REPLACEMENT IN CASE OF FAILURE
• TRIED-AND-TESTED PRIOR TO SHIPMENT